GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PHOTOGRAPHY, & SOCIAL MEDIA RETAINER PROGRAM
Perfect for those who have enough marketing materials needed on a monthly basis, but don't want to hire a full time designer or photographer.
Why choose a retainer program?
- Plan your project deadlines with peace of mind - Guaranteed amount of prioritized work each month.
- Discounts - You get discounted rate compared to normal freelance fees. The more hours you commit, the lower the hourly rate.
- Simplified Accounting - you pay a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Less Paperwork - eliminate contracts to sign and multiple invoices to track on a per project basis.
- No Overhead - you get the access to a professional designer / photographer without the overhead associated of an employee.
A retainer fee is like a monthly fee. Its perfect for those who know that they will need design services throughout the year and want to reserve a creative professional's time. Since its purpose is to retain the designer/photographer, it is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are "pre-ordering" time versus a service. Since I will anticipate a preset number of hours of work from you, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate time each month. This gives me the ability to plan my workload accordingly. Which gives you the certainty of a pre-established amount of work each month without having to worry about what else is "in the queue" ahead of you. Its more efficient for all involved.
Retainer Programs range from $350 - $2500 per month. Fill out the form below for a custom quote!
Retainer program Details:
- 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evalaute the program you are to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business needs. After that, we can move to 6, 9, or 12 month commitments.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours each month. Overage in time will be billed at our standard hourly rate.
- Unused hours will expire. They do not roll over each month as that would defeat the purpose of allocating retainer time each month for projects. If I am running close on hours hitting their threshold, I will let you know before going over.
- You will get a detailed invoice each month of the projects worked and hours allocated to them.
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer and Photographer Retainer programs?
- Graphic Design - logos for new products/services, icons, and typography treatments.
- Print Materials - sell sheets, direct mailers, brochures, newsletters
- Digital Materials - Social Media graphics, Blog Banners, and other web designs
- Photography - get your content for the month shot, edited, and uploaded to your platforms for you. Let me worry about flat lays, product shots, and content...and you can get back to running your business.
- Web Updates & Maintenance - content, graphics and web maintenance can be provided for select customers. Only Wordpress, Squarespace, and Shopify websites currently.
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photography purchases & printing
- Additional services are available upon request.
Psst. Are you a freelancer looking to implement a retainer program? If so, then I wrote this blog post for you.
How DO I GET STARTED?
1. Fill out the form below. I'll set up a 30-minute Skype consultation so I can hear more about your project and get to know each other. I want to learn all about your business and goals. We’ll review your business needs and upcoming projects. The retainer program is for repeat clients, so if we haven't yet worked together, lets start by working on something like a branding package, website, or other design materials first.
2. First payment. Once the paperwork is completed and the first retainer fee is paid, I will setup all your projects needed for the month in my client service dashboard. Prior to the 2nd month, we will have a conference call or video chat to review the next month's priorities. Payment for the month ahead will be due on the 1st of each month.
3. Repeat. We will repeat the process each month for the remainder of the program you selected.
4. Reevaluate. At the end of your contract, we will review the program to see if you want to adjust the number of hours reserved each month before signing again!